Confidence requires a person to love themselves, accept their flaws, trust their instincts, and believe in themselves. Confidence can’t be taught, but you can improve your self-trust and subsequently grow your confidence. It is vital if you truly want to thrive in business.
Confidence is a trait that everyone struggles with at some point, but it can be developed by believing in oneself and trusting in one’s abilities. Self-confidence allows you to move, act, and create an impact, and to pursue your dreams and passion without doubting yourself. It increases your strength and desire to do things that would normally frighten or intimidate you.
In this episode, Nikki Rogers introduces the three C’s – confidence, courage, and curiosity, required to unlock your CEO mindset and talks in-depth about confidence and why this is the key to success. She shares the definition and core elements of confidence, how confidence attracts like-minded people to support you, and other tips to help you along your entrepreneurial journey.
Confidence is a trait that develops from the inside out – it’s your inner voice and a representation of how you see yourself. If you need a reminder to trust yourself and your abilities, listen to this episode and learn what it takes to attune your beliefs, thoughts, and actions toward success.
- The CEO mindset is vital for you to thrive in business.
- Confidence is about believing that you will be successful and not being surprised by the success.
- Confidence stays ready.
- Confidence leans into the idea that there’s always going to be an opportunity on the horizon.
- Confidence lets you take that next step without knowing exactly how it was going to play out.
- Confidence is unapologetic about who you are, and it doesn’t require you to dim your light in the face of anyone.
- Believe in yourself. Trust that you are going to make things happen.
- Confidence sees the greatness in you, even when you do not.
Nikki is the CEO of The Bladen Group and an alumna of North Carolina A&T State University and UNC-Chapel Hill.
Click HERE for the SHOW TRANSCRIPT.