“Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself.” – Iyanla Vanzant
To thrive means to grow vigorously or flourish. But what does thriving in business mean? Does your business have what it takes to be successful in the long run? Have you thought about the things you need to start doing as you move forward in your business?
Mindset and intention are two very important factors to consider when starting your business. From creating a business model and understanding the levers in your business to overcoming hurdles that can delay success, as entrepreneurs you have to be proactive in protecting and executing your vision.
In this episode, Nikki will share key takeaways from her presentation at the Signature CEO Conference, her thoughts on what thriving in business truly means, and the three key components that are essential to thriving in business.
Her experience of being a speaker and attendee at the Signature CEO Conference will provide helpful insights to help you determine what thriving in business means to you. Listen in for some valuable lessons that you can apply to your own enterprise.
- Understand the levers in your business that create predictable and sufficient income, and deploy them repeatedly and consistently.
- Work on your purpose and let your business support your life.
- Love the people you work with, whether it’s your clients, customers, employees, partners, or vendors.
- Having sufficient income doesn’t mean it’s just enough to cover your bills. It’s actually whatever is needed in order to support the life that you want to build.
- Do what you’re passionate about but you also have to temper that with what you’re good at.
- As a business owner, you have the right, the opportunity to be in choice about who you engage within your business.
About the Show:
Women Thriving in Business features candid unscripted conversations with entrepreneurs, business experts, authors, and academics aimed at contributing to business success. This weekly show provides interviews with business leaders who have built, grown, and are thriving in business. Nikki A. Rogers, host of the show, also discusses achievements, lessons learned, and advice for aspiring business owners to develop the mindset, strategies, and connections necessary to thrive in business. Whether you are just starting or you have been in business for decades, WTiB offers inspiration, strategies, and resources to help you THRIVE in business.
About the Host:
Nikki is a strategist and transformation coach who believes life is too short not to do what you love. She is passionate about helping entrepreneurs build sustainable companies and supports business leaders in developing the mindset, strategy, and connections to create thriving businesses and build legacy wealth.
Nikki is the CEO of The Bladen Group and an alumna of North Carolina A&T State University and UNC-Chapel Hill.
Connect with Nikki:
Click HERE for the SHOW TRANSCRIPT.