“If your mind isn’t in the right place, you’re not going to get the results”
– Ryan Henry
The right entrepreneurial mindset definitely shapes business success. Mindset can be shaped through various methods, but it often starts with your approach to wellness, whether it be physical, emotional, or financial.
A success-focused and intentional mindset will help you identify obstacles and perceive them as growth opportunities or as pathways to new possibilities. It affects your view of mistakes, and your view influences the actions you take. The way you think has a lasting effect on your business.
Join us in Episode 309, with Ryan Henry, my fitness trainer, who is the CEO of Ryfitness. Ryan brings us along his journey from being an aspiring basketball player to the owner of a wellness business. We talk about different components of the Wellness Wheel that he focuses on for each of his clients.
An entrepreneurial mindset sees the potential in every moment. Listen in as Ryan shares the different aspects of wellness that are important to be better entrepreneurs, as well as his five daily habits that you can add to your routine to start your day on a progressive path.
Other resources mentioned:
- You can work out every day. You can try different fads, but if your mind isn’t in the right place, you’re not going to get the results. You’re not going to see the improvement.
- You may have bad days, bad weeks, but you just gotta get up and keep doing it. And when you love what you’re doing, it’s easier to get up and strive.
- As far as your fitness journey, your wellness journey, you gotta know that your goal can happen and it can get better.
- You gotta be emotionally balanced. You gotta know that things were okay, are okay and will always be okay.
- You can make more money if you invest in your health.
- The way you look shows how you feel and builds your confidence.
Get to Know the Guest:
Ryan Henry is an Occupational Therapist, a Fitness and Wellness trainer, and the CEO of Ryfitness. He is a former collegiate basketball player which he leverages to develop championship strength and conditioning programs and to motivate his fitness clients. s. His dream is to see others become excited about embracing fitness, which will lead to a healthy lifestyle and community.
Connect with Ryan:
Click HERE for the SHOW TRANSCRIPT.