Changing strategies midway is not uncommon for entrepreneurs. In fact, it can be a way to further explore the industry and understand the strengths and weaknesses of your brand or product.
Most entrepreneurs start to pivot when they begin to lose that original spark in their business’s identity or their brand is not aligned anymore with their current goals. Improve your business’ revenue and pursue a new target market by aligning your business with a new strategy. Immediately after pivoting, you’ll soon recognize the importance of rebranding your business.
Rebranding your business will set you apart from your competitors and this will allow you to set new expectations and values that will leave a remarkable impression on your new target audiences. This involves an all-encompassing transformation of your business that will realign to your new vision and goals for the business which is essential for entrepreneurs who continue to cultivate growth and increase their bottom line.
If you’re someone who’s been seeking inspiration to have the courage to try something new for you and your business, this episode might just be for you. I am joined by Teaira Abston, owner of the Dreamcatcher Creative Studio, as we discuss the importance of rebranding after a pivot. She shares the life moments that lead to a successful pivot from working incorporate with a side hustle to becoming a successful full-time entrepreneur.
- Setting the bar to where I know I can stay consistent and not compare myself to someone else’s bar is the mindset that helped me overcome the idea of failure. – Teaira Abston
- What works in my life may be different than what works for someone else’s life. – Teaira Abston
- A rebrand is more all-encompassing and it’s focused more on the messaging, visuals, and emotions of your overall brand. – Teaira Abston
- A refresh may be something that’s changing up your physical appearance to look a little new but it’s not really taking a full look at your business and how you’re showing up. – Teaira Abston
Other resources mentioned:
- The Power of Broke by Daymond John
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
- A Well-Rounded Life Podcast by Geomyra Pollard
- Therapy For Black Girls Podcast by Dr. Joy Harden Bradford
Get to Know the Guest:
Teaira Abston is the owner of the Dreamcatcher Creative Studio that focuses on branding, web design, and brand identity. She specializes in helping women-led service based entrepreneurs who want to create a cohesive brand online and offline of the entrepreneurial world.
Connect with Teaira:
About the Show:
Women Thriving in Business features candid unscripted conversations with entrepreneurs, business experts, authors, and academics aimed at contributing to business success. This weekly show provides interviews with business leaders who have built, grown, and are thriving in business. Nikki A. Rogers, host of the show, also discusses achievements, lessons learned, and advice for aspiring business owners to develop the mindset, strategies, and connections necessary to thrive in business. Whether you are just starting or you have been in business for decades, WTiB offers inspiration, strategies, and resources to help you THRIVE in business.
About the Host:
Nikki is a strategist and transformation coach who believes life is too short not to do what you love. She is passionate about helping entrepreneurs build sustainable companies and supports business leaders in developing the mindset, strategy, and connections to create thriving businesses and build legacy wealth.
Nikki is the CEO of The Bladen Group and an alumna of North Carolina A&T State University and UNC-Chapel Hill.
Connect with Nikki:
A Team Dklutr Production
Click HERE for the SHOW TRANSCRIPT.