The power of the mind can be one of your greatest untapped strengths. Your mindset will either help expand your imagination or it can limit your ability to achieve the success you desire. It has the potential to bring about either positive or negative outcomes.
Beliefs and thoughts are the building blocks of mental strength, and when combined with strategic action, you have the potential to change your reality. Your behaviors, habits, and relationships are shaped by the thoughts that occupy your mind. The power of your thoughts can be used to create your own world. Energy-filled ideas have the potential to transform your life in remarkable ways.
In this episode, I am joined by Victoria Gallagher, a worldwide leader in Hypnotherapy and the best-selling author of the book Practical Law of Attraction. She is also an international speaker and a life-success coach. With more than 20 years of experience, she has been acknowledged as an expert in personal growth and teaching the Law of Attraction.
Victoria shares tips for practicing the law of attraction to manifest your desires by thinking about your desired outcomes over and over again. Your subconscious mind will interpret your positive affirmations as real experiences, causing positive shifts and opening opportunities for you. This is not something that happens instantly. It takes time, and it all depends on how determined and focused you are on achieving your goals.
Victoria’s experience with the law of attraction provides a blueprint for how to make lasting changes in your outlook and behavior to bring about the changes you seek.
Listen to Episode 603 to learn more!
We also touch on the following:
- The power of confidence
- The difference between tenacity and determination
- The difference between feeling stubborn and feeling passionate
- Talk therapy vs. Hypnotherapy
Other Resources Mentioned:
- Law of Attraction Intensive
- HypnoCloud app
- The inspiration behind the book Practical Law of Attraction by Victoria Gallagher
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- The first thing that we need to get right with ourselves is, to get into integrity by practicing what we preach. -Victoria Gallagher
- When I started doing and practicing what I preach, it was like magic, it kind of opened things up for me. It opened up the time. It opened up these barriers to my financial success. It allowed me to tap into creativity. It allowed me to just come up with ideas that my mind was just so scrunched up and stressed out that I couldn’t see what was right under me. -Victoria Gallagher
- Sometimes things take a little longer than you anticipate them to, and one of the things that make it take longer is we get in our own way. -Victoria Gallagher
- Hypnotherapy is the quickest way to make a permanent change in your mindset to cause you to take action on those things in a new way. -Victoria Gallagher
- Law of Attraction is really a special way of like, whatever you focus on, you are eventually going to attract that into your life. -Victoria Gallagher
Get to Know the Guest:
Victoria M. Gallagher is a worldwide leader in Hypnotherapy. A best-selling author, international speaker, life success coach, and renowned authority on the Law of Attraction. She has dedicated her life to empowering people all over the world to successfully live a life of liberty, aligned with their dreams through her effective meditative recordings and online courses. Through her podcast, The Power of Your Mind, she exudes her passion for inspiring listeners with influential guests in the areas of self-development, mindset, discipline & habits, entrepreneurship, wealth, and relationships.
Connect with Victoria:
About the Show:
Women Thriving in Business features candid unscripted conversations with entrepreneurs, business experts, authors, and academics aimed at contributing to business success. This weekly show provides interviews with business leaders who have built, grown, and are thriving in business. Nikki A. Rogers, host of the show, also discusses achievements, lessons learned, and advice for aspiring business owners to develop the mindset, strategies, and connections necessary to thrive in business. Whether you are just starting or you have been in business for decades, WTiB offers inspiration, strategies, and resources to help you THRIVE in business.
About the Host:
Nikki is a strategist and transformation coach who believes life is too short not to do what you love. She is passionate about helping entrepreneurs build sustainable companies and supports business leaders in developing the mindset, strategy, and connections to create thriving businesses and build legacy wealth.
Nikki is the CEO of The Bladen Group and an alumna of North Carolina A&T State University and UNC-Chapel Hill.
Connect with Nikki: